- At the OKGOP State Convention on Saturday, Pam Pollard was reelected as OKGOP chair, defeating Robert Aery 69.21% to 30.79%. DeWayne McAnally was reelected as Vice-Chair without opposition.
- State Auditor Gary Jones told State Convention delegates that he will be running for Governor in 2018, with an official campaign launch coming later this year.
- Corporation Commissioner Dana Murphy sent an email to delegates saying that she is considering a run for Lieutenant Governor.
- Tressa Nunley has been endorsed by former State Rep. Pam Peterson in the HD75 special election; the primary is tomorrow.
- The Oklahoma House of Representatives today passed House Resolution 1004, which calls on executive, judicial, and law enforcement officials to "exercise their authority [...] to stop the murder of innocent unborn children by abortion."
- Andy Coleman, running in the GOP 1st Congressional District primary, was endorsed by Dr. Everett Piper of Oklahoma Wesleyan University.
- In more 1st District news, State Sen. Nathan Dahm (R-Broken Arrow) jumped in the already-crowded GOP field.
- In news from Washington D.C., all Oklahoma House members voted for the latest version of the American Health Care Act; on the $1T omnibus spending bill, Cole and Lucas voted in favor, while Bridenstine (unsurprisingly), Mullin and Russell (both surprisingly) voted against.
As always, be sure to visit blogs that I've linked to on the sidebars for additional news.