Muskogee County GOP Offers Scholarships
- Have at least a 3 point cumulative grade average their senior year.
- If 18 years of age, be a registered Republican.
- If student is not 18, one parent must currently be a registered Republican.
- Must be a first year freshman Fall 2017 semester.
- Must be a resident of Muskogee County.
Students meeting the above criteria may mail a completed application, along with a copy of their high school transcript and either a photocopy of their Voter Registration card or their parent’s Voter Registration card proving Republican registration to MCRP 2017 Scholarship Committee P.O. Box 2014, Muskogee, OK 74402, or e-mail it to MuskogeeRepublicans@gmail.com no later than Friday, March 24th. An appointment will then be set for a mandatory interview with the MCRP Scholarship Committee to be held prior to April 13th.
Public announcement of scholarship winners will be made at the 2017 Lincoln-Reagan Dinner hosted by the Muskogee County Republican Party on Friday, April 21st , at the Indian Capitol Technology Center (ICTC). The keynote speaker will be Oklahoma Lieutenant Governor Todd Lamb. Scholarship recipients are requested to attend this event and will receive free admission for themselves and their parents.
Applications are available at every Muskogee County high school or via email: MuskogeeRepublicans@gmail.com.