Muskogee County GOP Offers Scholarships
The Muskogee County Republican Party is accepting scholarship applications from graduating high school seniors who reside in Muskogee County. Over the years, the MCRP has bestowed at least 25 area students this monetary award, including six in 2015. To apply for the scholarship, applicants must first meet the criteria below:
- Must be a 2016 graduating high school senior and attend college the Fall semester of 2016
- Must be a resident of Muskogee County
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least a 3.0
- If 18 years of age, MUST be a registered Republican prior to submitting application
- If student is not 18, one parent must currently be a registered Republican
Students meeting the above criteria may mail a completed application to P.O. Box 2278, Muskogee, OK 74402, or e-mail it to email@example.com no later than Friday,
March 11, 2016. An appointment will then be set prior to April 1st for a mandatory interview with the MCRP Scholarship Committee to assist in determining the scholarship winners.
Public announcement of scholarship winners will be made at the 2016 Lincoln-Reagan Dinner hosted by the Muskogee County Republican Party on Thursday, April 21st , at the Indian Capital
Technology Center (ICTC) Conference Center. The keynote speaker will be Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt. Scholarship recipients are requested to attend this event and will receive free admission for themselves and their parents.
Applications are available at every Muskogee County high school.