The Muskogee County Republicans are holding their annual fall "Picnic with the Party" on Thursday, October 22nd, at 6pm, at Muskogee's Civitan Park. The cost is $10 per family, and will include hot dogs, dessert, drinks and all the fixings. Bring the kids or grandkids, and enjoy an evening with local Republicans!
Local candidates for office will be speaking, as well as representatives for several Republican presidential candidates.
The following 2016 candidates are currently confirmed to be attending:
- Muskogee County Sheriff: Roger Posey
- Senate District 9: Dewayne Pemberton
- House District 13: Avery Frix, Leah Todd, and Al Stevens
- House District 14: Rep. George Faught
- House District 16: Scott Fetgatter
Representatives of GOP presidential candidates Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee and Marco Rubio are coming, with several other campaigns in the process of confirming attendance.
For more information visit this link or email MuskogeeRepublicans@gmail.com.