- The White House wants the public to say "global climate disruption", instead of "global warming".
- A Tennessee Democrat congressional nominee calls on Nancy Pelosi to "step aside" for the good of Democratic candidates. He is running in a seat (TN-6) where the incumbent Democrat is retiring. Brett Carter, the Democrat candidate, further said that he would not vote for Pelosi to be Speaker.
- Blogger Steve Fair gives 10 reasons why conservatives should not vote for Jari Askins for Governor.
- Christine O'Donnell, surprise Delaware Republican nominee for U.S. Senate, has raised just under $1.3M since election night. The original goal was $50,000.
- Jim DeMint (one of Sen. Tom Coburn's only allies in Congress) had this to say in an email from his Senate Conservatives Fund:
Following Christine O'Donnell's historic win on Tuesday, the Washington establishment launched an all out assault against me for supporting this principled candidate. They say she can't win and that by supporting her, I've helped lose the seat for Republicans.Read the rest of DeMint's email here.
Well, I've been in the majority with Republicans who didn't have principles, and we embarrassed ourselves and lost credibility in front of the country. Frankly, I'm at a point where I'd rather lose fighting for the right cause than win fighting for the wrong cause.